New Zealand was recently ranked as the world's most peaceful country by the Global Peace Index.
- You will receive excellent teaching and earn qualifications recognised and respected around the world.
- You will become part of a diverse, welcoming and vibrant multicultural society enriched by cultures from around the world.
- You will feel safe and enjoy our ‘clean green’ country. New Zealand has a small population and wide open spaces.
- You can get help in finding suitable accommodation with a family (homestay) or in a hostel.
- Tuition fees and living costs are economical.
- You will improve your English language skills.
- You will make new friends easily with relaxed and friendly New Zealanders.
- You can try high adrenalin sports: bungy jumping, jet boating, white-water rafting, heliskiing, skiing, snow-boarding, indoor rock climbing, mountain climbing, and trail bike riding.
- You can enjoy relaxing recreation like scuba diving in marine reserves, bush walking and golf. We have over 400 golf courses, more per population head than anywhere in the world.